1. Listened to CU choir concert.
Not that bad as some friend tell me before the concert.
Or my aural is not good enough figure out many problems?
Read many of their comments in their discussion boards.
In fact a lot of critisicms are constructive, and useful experiences for any choir.
2. Read Brecht’s “The Good Person of Szechuan” and “Caucasian Chalk Circle”
The story of “Caucasian Chalk Circle” comes from 包青天!
Listen to Kurt Weill + Brecht “Mahonny”, great!
3. Read an article about drama history, an article about Caucasian history.
4. Write script outline about “Sleeping Beauty after she wakes”.
5. Watched 胭脂扣
6. Watch Edo de Waart conduct John Adams tonite
Posted on 15 Apr 2005 at 4:52 PM
Comments for this entry:
grazia | Posted on 16 Apr 2005 at 10:41 PM
OH!!! How was the concert? I’d really love to go… Edo de Waart has been a long time collaborator with Adams when he was at San Fran.
licheong | Posted on 16 Apr 2005 at 11:30 PM
Great performance… though I felt dizzy after listening a whole night of minimalistic music!!